2008-12-10

It's here!


Okay...I know I should be studying for my Life Science final tomorrow.  But really, who wants to do that?!?!?!?!  But, the big news of the week (even though it happened last week) is that Ben's CD is all done and now we've got 10 boxes of CDs stacked up in our kitchen!  I'm really surprised at how well it all turned out.  The music of course is amazing!  It's definitely getting some good play time on my iPod.  The songs are just so...I don't know...happy.  I think my favorite is Simple Wish.  That song just rocks!  The release concert went pretty well.  Ben had a ton of fun playing.  I had a ton of fun being stressed out over stuff not working.  Ben even sold a few CDs!  Woooo!  Just a few more hundred to sell now!  I would highly recommend this CD!  It's just all around snazzy! 
Anyway, here are a few pics of the fun!







No comments: